Thursday, April 12, 2018

honeysuckle: edited




It's been a long day, and it might be a long night. I'm having a glass of wine. We've attacked Syria with no real provocation to do so but for a false flag propaganda event so blatantly corrupted, we may not live to see tomorrow due the possible repercussions. I'm fighting online censorship, 10 hours while deterrent programs and live interaction on social media elude me. I've deduced they haven't authorized full shut down of disobedient's like me yet. Not enough staff on board to justify an innate will to deceive in pursuit of power. a test of limits, conditioning for subjects to rote obedience.
I respect chicanery more than fanaticism. Fanaticism I would fear, but I know to kill it without mercy. I also know it's fruitless. we only fight to leave a mark, receiving the hubris to replace it with pain. It's a warning, and a path.
Half you reading this don't know what I'm talking about. Let me address you personally, out of my compassion and care - disobey everyday.

April 14, 2018


`
each day lengthens . a stick of Honeysuckle . eases the pain
















2 comments:

liuyue said...

here here with the honeysuckle!

bandit said...


one view of her profile is not enough