Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The Real COVID-19 Mortality Rate Is 25-60x Less Than Governments, Media Claim



Well, that's a charming assertion. I'd expect a record number of readers to tsk tsk my enormous error in posting that title while vigorously demanding, in VirtueSpeak, I immediately contract the virus, any virus, and fall down in a writhing shambles of acute shame, and hopelessness, in exactly 15 days, and not less, nor without proper notification to all the commentors rising in agreement with furrowed brows depicting the duality of persecution in the hands of low information trolls upset over deletion following rules that maintain no dissent via "it's the virus, stupid". Like they care.

Wait another few pay periods and you'll gain understanding.

For the matter at hand, you can't kill me, I'm already dead. Your embarrassment is my blank eternity. I just don't care. This philosophy is harsh, demanding sacrifice, as I have just explained.

The reference? Some hospital in Bonn, Germany. Look it up yourself. I'm exhausted.

If you want to argue, I'll fall back on terrifying your family and you from beyond the grave.
it requires the least effort. It's in your mind, I need not invest in your disbelief or its suspension. Look, no wires ...

This image will have to do. You'll forget me in due time, after all. Like I care.










No comments: